The perfect snack mix for a sweet and salty 4th of July treat! Fill up individual bags or paper cups for a take home treat from you cookout party!
Cereal (Chex Mix, Cheerios, your choice)
Peanuts (or any nut of your choice)
M&M's (or other candy)
Chocolate for melting (white, milk or dark)
1. On a sheet pan, spread out the pretzels, popcorn, cereal, and peanuts. Do not over fill the pan, you will need room to move them around.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
3. Use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate over the sheet pan of snacks, you can lightly stir or toss the snacks to coat them even more with chocolate. While the chocolate is still warm add the M&M's and sprinkles. Stir lightly to combine
4. Spread the snack mix back out onto the sheet pan. If you want, you can drizzle with additional chocolate. Let the mixture cool completely, and then begin to break it apart.
5. Store in an air tight bag or container. The mixture will be fresh for 2-3 days