This is a favorite at my house for dinner. Its an easy weeknight casserole, that only has four ingredients. We usually serve this with a salad or some kind of vegetable. It works great to make ahead of time and freeze to give to someone else or to just have it ready to put in the oven when it needs to be cooked.
1 lb. of sausage
1 box of Chicken Rice-A-Roni
1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup or 1 cup Sour Cream
2 cups of Cheddar Cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350º
2. Cook the rice according to the directions on the box.
3. Cook the sausage, the rinse and drain.
4. In a bowl, combine the cooked rice, cooked sausage and the soup
5. Transfer mixture into a casserole dish
6. Top the casserole with the Cheddar Cheese, trying to keep it even
7. Place in oven for about 15 minutes until all the cheese has melted
Recipe Adapted and Photo Source: you-can-make-that.com