This is one of our favorite meals to eat. Its super easy to make, and it goes in the crock pot. The toppings are just suggestions, you can use whatever you like. This recipe makes enough for 3-4 (depending on how much your family eats), so you may want to double it for more people.
2 large boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
1 can of Diced Tomatoes
1 can of Diced Tomatoes with chilies
1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can of corn, drained
1 small can of tomato paste
1 envelope of taco seasoning
1. Combine the diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes with chilies, black beans, corn tomato past and taco seasoning in the crock pot.
2. Put the chicken breasts on the top (don't stir)
3. Cook the soup on Low for 6-8 hours or High for 3-4 hours
4. About 30 mins before you are ready to eat, take the chicken breasts out and shred the meat, using two forks.
5. Put the chicken back into the soup and stir
6. Let the soup cook for 30 more minutes
7. Top the soup with sour cream and cheddar cheese and serve with tortilla chips
Recipe Adapted and Photo Source: theredbirdlife.com