Saturday, February 16, 2013

Crescent Roll Burgers

I’m going to be completely honest.. I’m a horrible cook. But the good news is, that I’m getting better. I can’t make hamburgers, I know they are easy, but mine never turn out good. I let the guys cook the burgers. So, the last time I made burgers, it was no big deal, no special toppings or anything. I used those individual packaged slices of cheese, and somehow, one of the burgers had plastic on it. The thought of a burger makes me taste plastic. This is horrible I know. That was months ago, by the way. Well, the boyfriend has been begging for hamburgers. So I came up with a compromise.. meet the Crescent Roll Burger!


It is made with ground beef that is very well seasoned and grated cheese. Everything came out tasting delicious! No plastic and no complaints! I love this because it so quick and so easy to make. Plus it very kid friendly! I would recommend this for a quick and tasty meal!


Ingredients:
1 lb. Ground Beef
3 tbsp. of A1 Steak Sauce
½ tbsp. of Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp. of Onion Powder
2 cans of Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
1 cup of Cheddar Cheese

Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Brown the ground beef, drain and rinse it.
3. Add the steak sauce, worcestershire sauce, and onion powder to the beef and stir.
4. Take 2 triangle of the crescent rolls and pinch the seam together to make a bigger rectangle shape.
5. Place some of the meat, and some of the cheese into the crescent roll and roll together starting with the corners.
6. Place all of the crescent rolls onto a baking sheet lined with foil.
7. Bake for 14-18 minutes.



Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...